Werewolf vs Vampire RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Werewolf vs Vampire RP

A free online werewolf vs vampire role play forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

30 Day OTP Challenge ~ Jay X Dorian

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kayn
Vampire Clan Head
Kayn

Affiliation : Vampire

30 Day OTP Challenge ~ Jay X Dorian Empty
PostSubject: 30 Day OTP Challenge ~ Jay X Dorian   30 Day OTP Challenge ~ Jay X Dorian Icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 7:58 am

A 30 day challenge for a couple of my characters, I'm a little behind at the moment but hopefully posting it here every day as well will help me to be more active here. At least for the next month.
Back to top Go down
Kayn
Vampire Clan Head
Kayn

PostSubject: Day 1 ~ Holding Hands   30 Day OTP Challenge ~ Jay X Dorian Icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 7:59 am

I was ... scary. That was the word some people in Dragoness called me on the webpage that I had found while absent-mindedly searching on my laptop. Though true, if they found me so exceedingly scary I wouldn’t be voted in as Feudal Lord every time, so clearly it wasn’t something that was a majority opinion. But there were people out there, in my own country which I strove to protect, who were afraid of me. The thought panged at my heart, and I raised a hand to stroke my chest thoughtfully as I sat back in my seat at my desk in my office, staring at the ceiling.
As I was contemplating these thoughts there was a soft knocking on the door, and sat in the seat properly so I could look in that direction.
“Come in.” I called, knowing who it was even by the hesitant knock. As I had expected, it was Dorian who came in, closing the door behind him uncertainly and approaching the desk. He sat down in the seat opposite me, his hands gripping the edge of the seat between his legs, his ocean blue eyes fixed on the edge of the desk as if he didn’t dare raise his head to look me in the eye. “Is everything okay, Dori?” I asked him. I felt comfortable in his presence, something that was strange for me when I was around other people. I yearned to be closer to him, basking in the freedom from the headaches and shaking hands that came with being in contact with people.
He nodded slowly, still not looking at me.
“I wanted to see you again.” He admitted, fiddling with his fingers. “I got the feeling you were feeling low.” My heart swelled with longing as he released the seat so that he could cross his arms on the desk, and then rest his chin on his arms, his white hair spilling onto the wooden surface. “But I’m probably just keeping you from working, aren’t I?”
I held back the instinct to growl and nip him, my usual response when he spoke down about himself, knowing he would only take it the wrong way.
“Never.” I replied gently, leaning down on the desk and reaching across to clasp his hand gently in my own. Finally he raised his eyes to meet my own red orbs for the first time since entering the room, a deep red blush splayed across his tanned face. I held his hand tightly, rubbing the soft skin gently with my thumb. “Dorian I love you.”
He smiled finally, making me feel so much better.
“I love you too Jay.”
Back to top Go down
Kayn
Vampire Clan Head
Kayn

PostSubject: Day 2 ~ Cuddling Somewhere   30 Day OTP Challenge ~ Jay X Dorian Icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 7:59 am

“So ... why were you feeling so down?” The unexpected question from the young white-haired male sitting across my desk from me drew me to raise my head from the laptop screen in front of me. Dorian was still leaning down against the polished wooden surface, his hand still clasped securely in mine as I rubbed his smooth, soft skin gently. I gave him a questioning look, and he frowned slightly. “Were you hoping I would forget? I could sense how sad you were feeling. Please tell me.”
I sighed deeply for a moment before releasing his hand and beckoning to him, encouraging him to jump to his feet and scurry round to join me. He allowed me to pull him onto my lap and hug him close, and raised his legs up onto the chair so that he could snuggle up to me, nuzzling me.
“Here.” I told him gently, flicking the laptop back to the page that had been bothering me so. He tilted his head curiously as he took the laptop and pulled it onto his lap so that he could read it. I myself wasn’t interested in reading the comments again, so amused myself instead by pressing my lips against the soft, smooth tanned skin of his collar bone and making my way up to his jawline, leaving a trail of licks and nibbles as I did so. Times when I could be left alone with my mate with no worry for work – times like this – were times I treasured deeply.
“Jay...” My beloved sounded a little tired, and more than a little exasperated, as his sapphire orbs travelled down the comments on the site. “Don’t you think you’re overreacting just a touch, dear?”
I growled slightly, a guttural sound deep in my throat, and he sighed once more.
“Okay, tell me, who is afraid of every little thing that crosses his path?” He asked me, replacing the laptop on the desk so that he could turn his full attention to me, wrapping his arms around my neck.
“You?” I guessed, because I was pretty sure he wasn’t talking about me.
“And do you think, at all, that I might be a little afraid of you?” He continued patiently. I shook my head. “Well then.” He replied, smiling cutely. “Clearly you’re about as scary as a kitten.” I couldn’t help the chuckle, and he leaned forward to rub our noses together affectionately. “Don’t let them bring you down, babe.”
I would have kept my beloved in my arms forever more, but we both had our duties to attend to, and it was with those parting words that he left me. When he was gone I turned the laptop back towards me to look at the page once more, and as I did so another three messages popped up on the screen agreeing with their predecessors. I found, however, that thanks to my mate’s words I no longer felt anything towards them, and I smiled.
Back to top Go down
Kayn
Vampire Clan Head
Kayn

PostSubject: Day 3 ~ Gaming/Watching A Movie   30 Day OTP Challenge ~ Jay X Dorian Icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 8:00 am

I had never been one to watch movies. While I respected the work and time and effort put into making them, and found some quite entertaining, a full time job ruling the country meant that I hardly found the time to just sit down and put my feet up and watch a movie. The few times I had tried I had only had to get up again a few minutes in, and it had never really seemed worth it to me.
Since going on honeymoon with Dorian, aside from my newfound addiction for his body and his sex, I suddenly found myself lost as to what to do with myself. I loved him, but regardless of the short time for which we had been mated, or the new sensations that came of having sex with another male, I didn’t want our relationship to start becoming based purely on sex. Even though my new mate seemed to have become as addicted to the new activity as I myself was. And yet without work I found myself, while Dorian was asleep and my insomnia kept me from joining him, sitting and waiting for the sun to rise, awaiting his awakening so that I could be with him again, so that I could have something to do. And yet all that would happen was that a new round of sex should be initiated. It was an endless cycle that I longed to break free of.
And as such I had vowed to do that morning. I was sat in the kitchen of the only place I had ever considered my home, of my secret place, watching out the window as the sun rose over the beach, coating everything in a light, dusty pink colour. I yawned, covering my mouth in an attempt to hide it even if there was nobody present for me to hide it from, and heard stirring in the adjoined bedroom.
“Jay?” Dorian’s ever soft voice tugged at my heart strings, a magnet drawing me to him as he awoke to find me no longer by his side. “Jay, are you there?”
“I’m in the kitchen.” I called back, getting to my feet and heading over to the oven. “I was just about to start making breakfast.”
“That sounds nice.” I heard the rustling of clothes as Dorian called back tiredly, and a few moments later he appeared at the door in his dressing gown, rubbing his tired eyes as he watched me. “What are you making?”
“Eggs and chips.” I told him cheerfully, setting said foodstuffs to start cooking. “Hey, Dori, how about you go back into the room and pick out a movie or something to watch?”
My mate blinked in surprise, freezing half way through rubbing at his blue eyes, and regarded me balefully.
“Something ... to watch?” He asked me, not understanding.
“Yeah. There’s a stack of DVDs by the TV, go ahead and pick one out for us to watch and we’ll have breakfast in bed.” I told him, smiling at him reassuringly from where I was crouched in front of the oven.
“Um ... okay.” The white-haired male disappeared back into our bedroom and I could hear him a few moments later working his way through the large stack. While it was only me that had ever lived here, and I had never had any intention of bringing anybody here before I had mated with Dorian, I had on a whim decided to place the piles of DVDs I was gifted from some people in this home. I felt bad that most of them were still in the wrappers they had been in at their respective stores, but I had never got round to watching any of them. “How am I supposed to know which one to watch?” My lover asked me after a little while as I transferred the eggs onto plates and trays.
“On the back of each one, it says what it’s about.” I called back, bending down once more to look at the chips. “Choose one from those.”
I guessed he got my message, because he didn’t respond at all, but I once more heard him working his way through the piles.
By the time I returned to the bedroom with the food he still looked uncertain, but had at least chosen one. I offered him a tray and he took it gratefully, and I set my own down on the side as I took the movie from him and put it on across the room. It was an animated movie, probably a gift from one of the many children who helped decorate the Feudal mansion in Yuki for the celebration of Skyla, and I wasn’t surprised that he had chosen it. When I returned to the bed and wrapped the duvet around my lover and I he allowed me to pull him into my arms, settling back against me and pressing his lips against my jaw contentedly.
“So what’s going on?” He asked me as I set my tray down on the bed beside me. I hesitated.
“What do you mean?” I asked him as the first of the trailers started up. “Why does something have to be going on?”
“You’re always there when I wake up.” Dorian’s tone sounded almost sad, and I rested my forehead against the top of his head. “And somehow we always wind up having sex.”
“I can never resist you when I wake up with you naked next to me every morning.” I responded with a small smile, kissing the top of his head. “But there’s more to relationships than sex, and I wanted us to be able to grow as a couple.”
Dorian didn’t respond, but I could sense his contentedness as we finished eating and turned our attention instead to the movie before us. After a while he turned his body to me fully and snuggled up, nuzzling me. Immediately, to my great embarrassment, a deep involuntary sound resounded from deep in my chest, sounding almost like a purr. Shocked, my younger mate raised his head to stare at me as I felt the heat rush to my face, knowing even without being able to see that I was blushing fiercely. Before he could say anything I let out a warning growl and buried my face in his hair to hide it, only serving to deepen my shame as my actions earned merely a laugh.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 30 Day OTP Challenge ~ Jay X Dorian   30 Day OTP Challenge ~ Jay X Dorian Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

30 Day OTP Challenge ~ Jay X Dorian
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Werewolf vs Vampire RP :: Personal Member Stuff :: Kayn's Stuff :: Stories-
Jump to: