Werewolf vs Vampire RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Werewolf vs Vampire RP

A free online werewolf vs vampire role play forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

At the Vampire's Castle -COMPLETE-

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
werewolfman
Werewolf Clan Head
werewolfman

Affiliation : Werewolf

At the Vampire's Castle -COMPLETE- Empty
PostSubject: At the Vampire's Castle -COMPLETE-   At the Vampire's Castle -COMPLETE- Icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 6:39 pm

Sheno vs Ashen! Very Happy

Sheno approached the castle. He knew that a vampire lived behind those walls. He didn't know who it was, but he wanted to kill it before it could attack his tribe or his wife. He made his way to the wooden doors and knocked loudly.
Back to top Go down
https://werewolvesvsvampires.rpg-board.net
Kayn
Vampire Clan Head
Kayn

Affiliation : Vampire

PostSubject: Re: At the Vampire's Castle -COMPLETE-   At the Vampire's Castle -COMPLETE- Icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 6:47 pm

Ashen looked down from the balcony, watching the creature as it approached the castle. He could smell the werewolf stench even from where he was, high above the creature. He heard the boom of the door as it knocked, and could hear Hope approach it to answer it. Siren stirred slightly in the bed in his room behind him, and he glanced back at him uncertainly, but the blue-haired male was still asleep.

Hope was silent as he approached the door, and he pulled it open, looking out with emotionless eyes at the werewolf that stood in front of him.
"Is there something we can do for you?" He asked him.

Last edited by Haruka on Wed Oct 23, 2013 7:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
werewolfman
Werewolf Clan Head
werewolfman

PostSubject: Re: At the Vampire's Castle -COMPLETE-   At the Vampire's Castle -COMPLETE- Icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 8:28 pm

Sheno looked warily at the male elf in front of him. It looked almost as if the redhead felt no emotion at all. He blinked in surprise at the question he put towards him. 
"I am looking for the vampire that lives in this castle." He told him. "Whether he is your master or not, I would be glad if you would bring him to me, so that I can talk to him."
Back to top Go down
Kayn
Vampire Clan Head
Kayn

PostSubject: Re: At the Vampire's Castle -COMPLETE-   At the Vampire's Castle -COMPLETE- Icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 8:36 pm

Hope blinked, his expression unchanging, incapable of feeling any emotion in response to the request. He looked at the stranger in front of him for a few moments with his mismatched eyes before he finally nodded. 
"Very well." He told him at last. "I shall tell my master of your arrival. Please come in."

Last edited by Haruka on Wed Oct 23, 2013 7:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
werewolfman
Werewolf Clan Head
werewolfman

PostSubject: Re: At the Vampire's Castle -COMPLETE-   At the Vampire's Castle -COMPLETE- Icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 4:45 pm

Sheno followed the elf inside, the doors swinging closed behind them. Every movement the redhead made was like he was a robot or something, and it was really starting to freak Sheno out.
"So where is your master?" He asked him, hoping to be rid of him and out of the castle as soon as possible.
Back to top Go down
Kayn
Vampire Clan Head
Kayn

PostSubject: Re: At the Vampire's Castle -COMPLETE-   At the Vampire's Castle -COMPLETE- Icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 7:57 pm

"Wait here." Hope told him, turning away and heading across the entrance hall to the grand stairs across the room. He started up them and blinked as Anarchy appeared in front of him.
"If you're looking for Ashen it would be faster if I just teleported there." the angel commented to him bitterly as he passed.
"Please." Hope said to him. "He has a visitor."
"Of course." Anarchy replied, looking at the elf longingly for a few moments before disappearing in a whirlwind of flames. He reappeared outside the door to the vampire's bedroom and knocked. "Master Ashen?" He called inside begrudgingly. "You have a visitor."
"I know." Ashen snapped back, opening the door and brushing past him with inhuman speed. "Look after Siren for me until I get back, I shall deal with our guest."

Last edited by Haruka on Wed Oct 23, 2013 7:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
werewolfman
Werewolf Clan Head
werewolfman

PostSubject: Re: At the Vampire's Castle -COMPLETE-   At the Vampire's Castle -COMPLETE- Icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 12:33 pm

Sheno waited patiently in the foyer. He'd been surprised when the angel had appeared. Clearly this was some sort of home for mythical creatures of all kinds, though as of yet he had not seen any vampires. He tapped his foot impatiently as the emotionless elf watched him, his expression not changing.
Back to top Go down
Kayn
Vampire Clan Head
Kayn

PostSubject: Re: At the Vampire's Castle -COMPLETE-   At the Vampire's Castle -COMPLETE- Icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 12:42 pm

Ashen ran and tore down the stairs, but of course, being a teleporter, Anarchy got to the foyer first. He came down into the foyer to find the angel standing awkwardly and uncertainly beside his emotionless elven lover, warily watching the werewolf that stood a couple of feet away from them. Ashen approached the creature and stood a couple of feet in front of it.
"Can I help you with something?" He asked the boy, keeping his voice polite. He didn't need a fight right now. All he wanted was to go back upstairs and jump back into bed with his own lover.

Last edited by Haruka on Wed Oct 23, 2013 7:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
werewolfman
Werewolf Clan Head
werewolfman

PostSubject: Re: At the Vampire's Castle -COMPLETE-   At the Vampire's Castle -COMPLETE- Icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 12:48 pm

Sheno stared at the disgusting vampire as he approached. It was dressed in Victorian clothes, and it had long black hair. Even the sight of it made him feel ill, and when he breathed in and its scent flooded his nostrils, he almost gagged. The thing made him feel ill. Then it spoke.
"I cannot allow you to live." Sheno told it. "You are on the side of the vampires, and so there is the chance that you will murder my men or my family. Either join the side of the werewolves or be captured and tortured."
Back to top Go down
Kayn
Vampire Clan Head
Kayn

PostSubject: Re: At the Vampire's Castle -COMPLETE-   At the Vampire's Castle -COMPLETE- Icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 12:52 pm

Shocked by the accusations, Ashen took a step back in surprise.
"What are you talking about?!" He demanded, "I'm not on either side, I'm neutral! I will not fight or harm anyone in this war."
Back to top Go down
werewolfman
Werewolf Clan Head
werewolfman

PostSubject: Re: At the Vampire's Castle -COMPLETE-   At the Vampire's Castle -COMPLETE- Icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 12:55 pm

Sheno was vaguely aware of the vampire saying something, but then he was running towards the creature. It wasn't on the side of the werewolves, it had to be captured, or in the worst case scenario, destroyed. Running towards him he morphed into a wolf, jaws gaping to bite it.
Back to top Go down
werewolfman
Werewolf Clan Head
werewolfman

PostSubject: Re: At the Vampire's Castle -COMPLETE-   At the Vampire's Castle -COMPLETE- Icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 12:55 pm

The member 'Hakkounyuu' has done the following action : Hit or Miss

'Hit or Miss' :
At the Vampire's Castle -COMPLETE- Thumb
Result :
At the Vampire's Castle -COMPLETE- Thumb
Back to top Go down
Kayn
Vampire Clan Head
Kayn

PostSubject: Re: At the Vampire's Castle -COMPLETE-   At the Vampire's Castle -COMPLETE- Icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 12:57 pm

OOC: There's no picture coming up, I have no idea if you hit me or not. :/
Back to top Go down
werewolfman
Werewolf Clan Head
werewolfman

PostSubject: Re: At the Vampire's Castle -COMPLETE-   At the Vampire's Castle -COMPLETE- Icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 8:09 pm

OOC: All right, thanks for letting me know, I'll get right on it now.
Hold on, rolling again.
Back to top Go down
werewolfman
Werewolf Clan Head
werewolfman

PostSubject: Re: At the Vampire's Castle -COMPLETE-   At the Vampire's Castle -COMPLETE- Icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 8:09 pm

'Hit or Miss' :
At the Vampire's Castle -COMPLETE- Green
Back to top Go down
Kayn
Vampire Clan Head
Kayn

PostSubject: Re: At the Vampire's Castle -COMPLETE-   At the Vampire's Castle -COMPLETE- Icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 6:03 pm

Still shocked by the werewolf's false accusations, Ashen found it hard to shake himself out of it. As it sunk in what was happening he growled and jumped back, trying to get out of the way, but it was already too late. The creature's jaws clamped around his shoulder and he worked to keep himself from screaming in pain. Grasping an arm around its neck he swung his fist around at its huge head, trying to hit it and get himself out of his grip.
Back to top Go down
werewolfman
Werewolf Clan Head
werewolfman

PostSubject: Re: At the Vampire's Castle -COMPLETE-   At the Vampire's Castle -COMPLETE- Icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 6:03 pm

The member 'Kayn' has done the following action : Hit or Miss

'Hit or Miss' :
At the Vampire's Castle -COMPLETE- 01VtNm0g6PL._SL75_SS50_
Back to top Go down
Kayn
Vampire Clan Head
Kayn

PostSubject: Re: At the Vampire's Castle -COMPLETE-   At the Vampire's Castle -COMPLETE- Icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 6:12 pm

Ooc: Oh, damn.

Ic: The wolf had a harder grip on his arm than he thought, and the pain threw his arm too far, going straight over its head.
Back to top Go down
werewolfman
Werewolf Clan Head
werewolfman

PostSubject: Re: At the Vampire's Castle -COMPLETE-   At the Vampire's Castle -COMPLETE- Icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 8:05 pm

Sheno released the vampire from his jaws, jumping back a few feet and running back towards him to headbutt him.
Back to top Go down
werewolfman
Werewolf Clan Head
werewolfman

PostSubject: Re: At the Vampire's Castle -COMPLETE-   At the Vampire's Castle -COMPLETE- Icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 8:05 pm

'Hit or Miss' :
Back to top Go down
Kayn
Vampire Clan Head
Kayn

PostSubject: Re: At the Vampire's Castle -COMPLETE-   At the Vampire's Castle -COMPLETE- Icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 8:09 pm

Ashen grabbed at his injured shoulder as the wolf released him, cringing in pain, but then the wolf was slamming into him, and he gasped as its thick, heavy skull hit home right in his stomach. Grasping at the hair on the back of the creature's neck he latched himself onto its back, swinging his leg around to kick it in the side.
Back to top Go down
werewolfman
Werewolf Clan Head
werewolfman

PostSubject: Re: At the Vampire's Castle -COMPLETE-   At the Vampire's Castle -COMPLETE- Icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 8:09 pm

The member 'Kayn' has done the following action : Hit or Miss

'Hit or Miss' :
Back to top Go down
werewolfman
Werewolf Clan Head
werewolfman

PostSubject: Re: At the Vampire's Castle -COMPLETE-   At the Vampire's Castle -COMPLETE- Icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 8:12 pm

Sheno winced and let out a loud yelp of pain as the kick struck him in the ribs and sent him flying. The force behind the kick led to snapping sounds from his side and he felt one of his ribs break. Struggling back to his feet, the wolf ran to get behind the vampire and threw himself at him, aiming at his back, trying to get a grip around the vampire's neck.
Back to top Go down
werewolfman
Werewolf Clan Head
werewolfman

PostSubject: Re: At the Vampire's Castle -COMPLETE-   At the Vampire's Castle -COMPLETE- Icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 8:12 pm

'Hit or Miss' :
At the Vampire's Castle -COMPLETE- 01VtNm0g6PL._SL75_SS50_
Back to top Go down
werewolfman
Werewolf Clan Head
werewolfman

PostSubject: Re: At the Vampire's Castle -COMPLETE-   At the Vampire's Castle -COMPLETE- Icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 8:14 pm

As Sheno ran for the vampire's back his broken rib made itself known once more, and his leg on the side of the break gave out completely. He fell to the ground with a loud, echoing yelp of pain and crashed down behind the vampire.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: At the Vampire's Castle -COMPLETE-   At the Vampire's Castle -COMPLETE- Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

At the Vampire's Castle -COMPLETE-
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next